Under Washington State Department of Health (DOH) leadership, Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD), CHAS Health, Providence, MultiCare, NATIVE Project, the Washington National Guard, and the Spokane Public Facilities District have partnered to coordinate a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, which opened Jan. 27, 2021.
Tues. – Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sat. 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, 720 W. Mallon Ave., Spokane, WA 99201
See a parking map
Get an Appointment
Vaccinations are available by appointment only. This helps our partners ensure that
- The number of people on site who meet the vaccination phase guidance is kept to a safe level according to COVID-19 guidelines
- The appropriate amount of vaccine is available to everyone scheduled
Vaccine appointments for the Spokane Arena location are managed by the Washington State Department of Health.
- Find out when more appointments are available by subscribing to DOH news releases.
- Available appointments listed here. (If you do not find appointments available for the Spokane Arena vaccination site, check back soon.)
If you need help scheduling an appointment when appointments are available, call the state COVID-19 information line at 1.800.525.0127 and press #. If you have questions or concerns about the Spokane Arena vaccination site, please contact the Washington State Department of Health at COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can get vaccinated?
We are in the early part of Phase 1 of Washington’s vaccination plan, which includes people in Phase 1A, Tiers 1 and 2, and Phase 1B Tier 1.
- High-risk healthcare workers in healthcare settings
- High-risk first responders
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- All other workers at risk in healthcare settings
- All people 65 years or older
- All people 50 years or older in multigenerational households (home where individuals from 2 or more generations reside such as an elder and a grandchild)
What to Expect
- Arrive at the Arena a few minutes before your vaccination appointment to complete the check-in process.
- Use the Boone Street entrance to the Spokane Arena. A greeter will direct you to the check-in line where staff will confirm your scheduled appointment and direct you to the parking area.
See a parking map
- Once inside the arena, you will receive a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and be directed to the waiting area to receive your vaccine.
- Individuals should plan to wait for 15-30 minutes for observation after their vaccination. This is a great time to sign up for CDC’s v-safe app and schedule your second vaccine appointment.
Do you have other questions about preparing for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment? Get more information here.
What to Bring
- A copy or screenshot of your Washington DOH Phase Finder tool showing your eligibility to receive a vaccine
- A photo ID
Please note that there will be metal detectors at the entrance of the Spokane Arena. In accordance with the Spokane Arena's Policies, please plan accordingly and leave weapons of any kind at home.
Other Vaccination Options Are Becoming Available
Planning for the Spokane Arena clinic is happening at the same time as other efforts to provide COVID-19 vaccine to our community, such as through healthcare providers and pharmacies. If you already have a primary care provider, please contact them to inquire about COVID-19 vaccine. You may be able to schedule an appointment with them.
Some providers who are administering the vaccine are listed here. However, you should still check with your primary provider first if you do not see them listed.