Know Your Community Level
Use the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Know Your COVID-19 Community Level tool to find out Spokane County’s current COVID-19 community level. Levels are based on the total number of new COVID-19 cases in the area, hospital beds in use, and hospital admissions. Levels include low, medium and high.
Testing, Vaccination Status and Wastewater Surveillance Data
- Testing data: Washington State Department of Health Data Dashboard
- Case data by vaccination status: COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status
- COVID-19 wastewater surveillance: COVID Data Tracker - Wastewater
Spokane County Case Information and Data Visualizations
- COVID-19 case information for Spokane County is updated weekly on Fridays.
- Case date is based on the date the COVID-19 test was taken, not when it was reported to Spokane Regional Health District.
- The hospital admission rate per 100,000 accounts for the previous seven days.
- The case rate per 100,000 is reported based on a seven-day period, not a 14-day period.
- The charts display weekly counts for the most recent three-month period with the ability to select a longer date range. A daily case view is still available. Use the +/- feature on the date axis to switch between daily and weekly views. (Hover over the lower left-hand corner to see the +/- appear. If using a mobile device, tap the area below the chart you’re viewing and tap the + or – that appears in the pop-up.)
- Further information about these data can be found on the Data Overview tab (see above).